To lead the most active life you can, you probably want a vehicle. With all the latest advances in the industry, you have many options when it comes to the type of vehicle, conversion, and wheelchair you use. In fact, the options can be overwhelming, especially when you consider how the three must fit well together and fit your unique needs.
Our Certified Mobility Consultants are here to help you answer the following questions:
- What type of wheelchair accessible vehicle is best suited to my mobility needs?
- What adaptive mobility equipment is best for me?
- Will I ride in my wheelchair, or transfer from my wheelchair or scooter?
- If I ride in my wheelchair, what seat position is best?
- Will I simply use my wheelchair accessible vehicle for wheelchair or scooter transport, and if so, is a lift or ramp easier to use?
- Which mobility products require the least amount of maintenance?
- Will I drive my vehicle with hand controls or other driving aids?
- Is there another handicap accessible vehicle that is easy to maneuver and handle, yet still fill all of my mobility needs?
By working together, we can help you answer all of these questions to find the perfect wheelchair accessible vehicle and/or equipment that best suits your specific needs.
At R & J Mobility Service, Inc. we offer wheelchair accessible conversions on minivans, full-size vans, and trucks for personal use. We also offer ADA compliant conversions for commercial use on minivans and full-size vans.
In addition, R & J Mobility Service proudly offers our custom conversions.
These custom conversions are available in a variety of configurations and on a wide variety of vehicles, RV’s and even ATV’s! R & J Mobility’s exclusive running boards, grab bars, safety accessories and much more are also available.