2016 Honda OdysseyHonda Odyssey 2016
The Honda Northstar wheelchair-accessible minivan delivers both space and style with generous headroom, more floor length and a top-rated design. The ramp is stowed below the floor, offering a clean, obstacle-free interior and greater safety in the event of a collision. Features of these new and used conversion vans include:
- Most headroom of any Honda mobility van
- Greater usable floor length for maneuverability
- Easy entry for wide power chairs on 30” ramp
- Sleek design fully integrates with factory styling
Our Honda Odyssey Northstar is a premium wheelchair conversion van providing industry-best flexibility, ease of use and functional aesthetics. The VMI Honda Northstar in-floor ramp conversion is a perfect blend of performance, safety and style, making it an excellent option for both manual and power chair users.
All VMI Northstar conversions come with a patented, ultra-low, in-floor power ramp that allows for safe entry and exit for even the largest power chairs. The ramp is stowed under the floor, creating more interior room for maneuverability and minimizing dirt and debris in the interior.
Our Honda Odyssey Northstar offers an obstacle-free front row and innovative seat-base design to create more space for wheelchair rotation. Both front-row seats can be removed to accommodate wide power chairs and provide multiple seating options.
Our Honda Odyssey Northstar provides the most headroom of any Honda conversion on the market. The doorway is clear of obstructions for easy entry and exit. Once inside the van, the dropped floor gives wheelchair users a clear line of sight.
Comfort & Style
Our Honda Odyssey Northstar’s style, fit and finish are consistently rated best in the industry by customers and dealers. The sophisticated interior and exterior designs seamlessly integrate with Honda’s top-selling minivan.
Our Honda Odyssey Northstar mobility minivans come with additional standard features for extra durability, convenience and ease of use.
- Wheelbase: 118.1 inches
- Overall Length: 202.9 inches
- Overall Height: 73.5
- Overall Width: 79.2 inches
- Maximum Floor Drop: 12.75 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (ground effects): 5.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Min. Vehicle Ground Clearance (exhaust): 5.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Door Opening Height: 55 ± 0.25 inches
- Door Opening Width: 30.75 ± 0.25 inches
- Ramp Length (angle ramp and transition plate): 59.75 inches
- Usable Ramp Width: 30 inches
- Ramp Capacity: 800 pounds
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel on (curb weight): 8 ± 0.2 degrees
- Ramp Angle with PowerKneel off (curb weight): 11 ± 0.2 degrees
- Overall Floor Length: 91.5 ± 0.25 inches
- Length from Back of Seat Bases to Kickplate: 61.75 ± 0.25 inches
- Floor Width at B Pillar: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Floor Width at Front Doors: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Center Position: 60 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Entertainment Console (in Touring Elite): 56.0 ± 0.25 inches
- Interior Height at Driver Position: 57.25 inches w/o sunroof; 56.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Interior Height at Passenger Position: 57.25 inches w/o sunroof; 56.25 inches w/ sunroof
- Cargo Area/Seat Up: 19 cubic feet w/o tire; 12.5 cubic feet w/ tire
View the VMI Honda Odyssey Northstar Brochure here
View the Honda Window Sticker here