Does your mobility equipment need repair? Routine maintenance?
Often, customers do not realize that the equipment that makes their vehicle wheelchair or scooter accessible needs routine maintenance just like the rest of their vehicle. Maintenance is necessary to ensure safe and trouble free operation.
Our certified technicians are focused on helping customers maintain the safety and life of their vehicle and understand the importance of keeping the conversion system in top working condition. We are available 24 hours a day to answer any of your service questions.
Our service and repair hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00-5:00 and Friday 7:00-4:00
To keep your conversion system properly working, it is important to service it at least once a year. This service will include:
- Inspect the ramp motor
- Clean and lubricate the drive, track and support wheels
- Inspect and clean the power sliding door motor
- Clean limit switches
- Remove loose debris on the floor pan
- Inspect, clean and lubricate door cables and spools
- Inspect all electrical components
- Inspect the Power Kneel components
- Inspect all mobility equipment such as Transfer Seat and Hand Controls
If you are having an emergency with your equipment, please call our office at 503-838-5520 for immediate assistance.
Fill out the form below and one of our service technicians will contact you shortly.*
*This does NOT schedule your appointment, it is simply an appointment request form.